Recover your formatted data Using Window Xp Formatted Data Recovery!
So you accidentally formatted your hard drive or storage device. Then donít panic
Reformatting a disk does not erase the data completely. You can recover data files after a reformat, even if you have formatted your computer more than once.
You can recover files from PC, laptop, server, RAID array, USB flash drive, floppy disk, iPod, digital camera memory card by using window xp formatted data recovery.
Hard drive can be corrupted due to:
- Accidentally formatted hard drive
- Accidentally deleted data files
- Accidentally used system recovery or system restore disk
- Formatted hard drive and forgot to backup much needed files
- Computer repair company formatted your PC without backing up your files
- Photos were accidentally deleted from your digital camera's memory card before they were saved
- Important files were accidentally deleted from Recycle Bin
- Operating System not found
- Invalid or corrupt FAT
- Cannot find file or program
- Invalid command.com
- Primary/Secondary Hard disk failure
- Non system disk
- Disk error
Window XP formatted data recovery supports the FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5 file system.
For operating system it requires Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA. It requires minimum of 128Mb RAM. It requires minimum of 40Mb free disk space.
You can recover the files including Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Publisher, Excel, Power Point, Adobe PDF and many other file types.